Sleeping Beauty Guest House Accommodation in Riversdale
Sleeping Beauty Guest House offers superior accommodation, hospitality and personal attention to tourists and business people.
Our accommodation consists of six en suite rooms in the main house and a self catering loft lodge which has two bedrooms, each with private bathroom, and an open plan kitchen/ dining area. Breakfast is available in the main house but is not included in self catering rates
- All rooms have TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Rates include Breakfast prepared by the owner. Dinner is available if ordered on booking. We serve a three course meal in our beautiful main dining room. Guests can bring their own wine.
- Free WiFi is available in the house.
- All rooms are en suite, large and smoke free
- Well behaved and socialized pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
Guests are encouraged to explore our lovely garden and labyrinth which we laid out and planted with indigenous plants. The view of the Sleeping Beauty mountain peak makes a beautiful backdrop.
The Julius Gordon Center has a collection of the artworks of some of South Africas most famous artists as well as items of historical interest. The Center is in Long Street close to our Guest House and is open to visitors.
Cycling has become a popular activity in the town and the surrounding country roads offer some of the best and safest routes for mountain bikers and roadies.
Hikers should take the opportunity to climb to the top of the Sleeping Beauty mountain peak, an easy 13 km round trip from the old Toll House. From the summit a panoramic view of the Little Karroo can be seen and on a clear day the coast line is visible.
Please book directly on the “Contact us” page. This will save you the commission charged by the online booking agents.